Our Porcelain, Your Design.
Whether it’s positioning of the logo (outside, inside, handle, saucer), materials of the logo (color, gold, platinum), or accents to your design (banding or wrapping), we have the flexibility to work with your unique design.
High Quality Firing
The quality of Ancap porcelain allows it to endure high temperature custom firings. These high temperature firings allow the custom inks to fuse with the glaze, resulting in a durable finish to the design.
Each design is specifically sized to best match each cup or saucer model in your order, and then is hand-applied with laser-guided precision.
Small Batch to Large Run
For those needing a small batch custom run, we offer in-house custom firings in Louisville, Kentucky starting at a minimum of 144 pieces. Our in-house decorating and firing capabilities allow us to provide high quality customization with quick turnaround times. For those needing a larger volume order, we can provide cost-effective custom firings at the factory in Italy.
Review Setup Packages and Pricing structure below and then fill out the Custom Request form.
Our custom project manager will contact you within 1-2 business days to confirm receipt of your request and clarify any details.
Within one week of finalizing the details on your order you should receive virtual proofs for all items on your request as well as a production quotation. If you’ve requested a physical proof, you’ll receive the invoice for that charge at this time.
When virtuals and/or proofs have been approved and production order has been paid, we will begin the production process which, depending on our production schedule, normally takes 6-8 weeks.
We will keep you updated along the production process, including when your designs are sent off to our printer, when they’re being applied, when they’re scheduled for firing, and when they ship.
Show it Off
When you receive your custom porcelain, show it off with #AncapCustom so we can share our beautiful porcelain with our followers
- - Below is per item custom pricing based off of a 2” x 1” single color design on the side of the cup. This cost in the chart below is in addition to the cup and/or saucer pricing.
- - Please note that this pricing chart is a basic estimation off of the specifications listed above. Each custom order is custom quoted depending on number, size, colors, and position of decal. Once we have confirmed your request details, we will provide a unique custom quote for your order.
- - We offer up to 6 virtual proofs and a custom quotation at no cost with additional virtuals available at $25 a piece.
- - There is a $250 setup charge for the first order (not to be charged on reorders of same designs) that will be added to the production order invoice.
- Additional virtual proofs can be purchased at $25 per virtual.
- Physical proofs are available starting at $125 per unique decal (cost can vary depending on design).
- Design Services can be quoted upon request.
Custom Request Form
For any questions regarding information requested below, review our FAQ below or email email@example.com
The process for printing porcelain decals (screen printing) requires pushing one ink at a time through an emulsion template and mesh screen. This restricts us from doing shadings across color hues as well as means that some fine details can be difficult to print without having details blur or fall out.
The application of the decals to a curved surface also means that some designs will experience a slight upward bending (smiling effect). We can minimize this by limiting the size of the design and applying a slight curve during the printing process to certain designs.
If you are concerned about any of the details or sizing of your design, we are happy to provide feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a file of your design along with the item you are wanting it on and our team will look it over and work with you to find the best possible solution for your design.
Yes, all of our porcelain is high fired and dishwasher safe.
Yes, all Ancap porcelain is free of lead and cadmium and all inks that are used for our custom work are also free of lead and cadmium.
Yes, we can customize our Verona Striped or Painted-Rim cups. The only restriction is that we cannot apply a decal on top of a colored section of the cup or saucer.
Yes. Base price for a set of physical proofs is $150.